Water damage can strike your business at any time. At Dalton Water Restoration, we understand the urgency and the delicacy of the situation. Mold growth can lead to serious health issues, as well as damaged property, lawsuits, and even potential structural issues. For a business, municipal building, or similar structure, floodwaters also mean one powerful truth: your building is closed for business until the damage is re mediated. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give Dalton Brothers Water Restoration a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
Water Damage Causes
Commercial Water damage can be caused by a toilet clogging or overflowing, general plumbing problems, a leaking roof or old pipes. Our experts will assess the issue by tracking down any pockets of excess moisture and remove them accordingly. The high-tech equipment used to locate these pockets include moisture meters and Thermal imaging permits the ability to measure the moisture in hidden pockets and behind tile and other materials that may not feel wet on the outside. Dalton Brothers Restoration finds these moisture pockets and professionally dries the equipment and area to ensure proper recovery and remove any moisture from drywall or other materials. Through our process we can speed up drying to prevent the growth of any mold or other harmful bacteria by building drying chambers.
Is it essential that water damage restoration is given proper attention in a timely matter. If left unprepared, it will worsen which will lead to more and more problems.
Water Damage Restoration Process
We document the entire process with high resolution cameras for any insurance claim needs.
We will provide care and consideration to your concerns and business needs. The steps we take are as follows:
• Secure the site and assess the water damage
• Begin water extraction procedures immediately
• Remove carpet pads if necessary
• Take steps to prevent the growth of mold and mildew
• Use our state of the art equipment, including industrial-strength blowers and dehumidifiers to completely dry carpet, floors, walls, and ceilings
• Water-damaged machinery, IT equipment, personal belongings, furniture, and other movable items are taken to our contents cleaning laboratory where they are thoroughly taken apart if necessary, dried, cleaned, and put together again in peak running order. Our goal is always to restore rather than replace
• Once cleanup, drying, and disinfection of the affected area is complete, our in-house contractors restore walls, paint, flooring (if necessary), ceilings, woodwork, and all other interior and exterior structural elements.
We get you back in business. Fast! If a disaster should strike, whether a tornado, hurricane, fire or a simple sprinkler head break, Dalton Water Restoration is here to help. We’ll guide you each step of the way! And work with the insurance company. We’re at your side through each step of the restoration process. It pays to be prepared! It pays to use Dalton Brothers restoration for all your commercial business water restoration, mold removal needs. Serving Kansas City Missouri, Overland Park Kansas, and all Johnson county surrounding area’s.