Water Damage Restoration Kansas City
The water extraction step removes the majority of the water from your home or property. By performing a thorough water extraction, Dalton Brothers Professionals help reduce the drying time and help to prevent mold and secondary water damage. They use powerful pumps and truck-mounted vacuum units to quickly remove hundreds or thousands of gallons of water from your property.
Move-Out / Pack-Out
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, Dalton Brothers Professionals can conduct an organized, efficient move-out to protect your belongings from further damage.
- Remove Excess Water
- Use Submersible Pumps and Industrial Wet/Dry Vacuums
- Inspect Carpet Pad and Remove If Needed
- Inspect Carpet and Remove If Needed
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared cameras may be used to find “hidden” water behind walls and ceilings.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps are used for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal